Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tripping

Somehow I have managed to gain back a few pounds.. well lets face it, its not "somehow" its because I got lazy. Even though we are not eating meat, it was easy for me to slip back into the lazy cooker mode. Spinach and mushroom pizza, fries, cheese pizza rolls, etc. I knew what was happening when it was going on, but this season is always so busy and throwing a pizza in the oven sounded so much easier then cutting up veggies for a stir fry or something of that sort. I need to get a cookbook that caters to vegetarian/vegan meals in 30 mins or less. Anyone know of any? I have thought about cutting up most of the veggies and just leaving a couple bell peppers whole for stuffed peppers so that way when I am ready to cook or juice everything is already cut up and it lowers my prep time.. but I can also see this interfering with a receipe or what not. Does anyone else pre cut the veggies? You know what other ideas I need from you folks.. a good, easy receipe to make my own pasta sauce. The jarred ones from the store are full of sodium and the like and the few times I tried to make it from an internet receipe they came out watery.. like tomatoe sauce. I want a good, healthy, hearty pasta sauce. Can anyone help me out with this?

Rewind 6 weeks - I would have never actually taken blame for gaining the weight back and I wouldnt have changed the way I ate.

I feel accomplished for at least awknowleding the fact that I did this to myself and it happened because the choices I made. I tripped, but I am back up and willing to fight again!

thanks for reading folks

No comments:

Post a Comment