Thursday, November 17, 2011

Why Now?

Thanksgiving's exactly a week away. Great. I couldn't possibly have picked a worse time to give up meat. What was I thinkig? I am not much of a turkey eatier myself, but my husband loves it. Last Thanksgiving I did'nt eat any turkey. I am all about the side dishes. So what makes this year any different? It's all mind over matter. But either way. I wish I would have had this bright idea after Thanksgiving. I have been thinking about my favorite side dishes today and none of them contain any meat so that seemed like a relief! Honestly, I really hope Junior can last through the meal without giving in to turkey. I need him to be strong for me right now. As odd as it sounds to me, I feel like I am in the early stages of withdrawl...from meat. Wow! Even though I don't usualy eat turkey, I am hoping this withdrawl feeling goes away by Thanksgiving, so don't cave in and eat the bird.

I plan on making a few side dishes... what is your favorite vegetarian holiday side dish?

I would love to get some ideas!

Thans ya'll!  *Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment